Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Psalm 118:22 The Head Stone of the Corner

17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord
18 The Lord hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death
19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the Lord:
20 This gate of the Lord, into which the righteous shall enter
21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
Christ is the cornerstone of the gate through which Eternal Life is obtained. Without Him, the gate collapses; the Plan of Salvation ceases to exist and we are all condemned to Eternal darkness. Because he takes on the burden of holding  up that gate, however, everyone shall have a chance to pass through it. Even those who once denied that the cornerstone was needed.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment